Saturday, March 24, 2012

Discoveries with Professor Jackson

At almost every every site I went to, I made some kind of archeological discovery with Brother Jackson. This post documents all of our finds!

The first lego--Troy
"King Jackson"--Priene

An ancient dish for early humans--Gallipoli

Someone who clearly supports Brother Jackson's view on "climbing antiquities"--Assos

Supporting arches similar to those holding up the Temple Mount in Jerusalem--Pergamum

Apse of a Byzantine Church where the choir would sit--St. John's Basilica
Archaic toilets--Sardis


The spot where the Council of Nicea probably met--Iznik

Love,

Mark

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your recent posts! The pics are great, as well. Can't wait to hear about your experiences first-hand...I have so many questions (can I hear your groans now?? haha) Love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete